- Paul Horsell - (503) 997-0903
Fiduciary responsibility is assumed by all Officers / Committee Chairs of the Abernethy PTA. The FY21 Budget is linked below and includes expense line items and the direct overseeing Officer/ Committee Chair. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- FY21 Budget
- Abernethy PTA Treasurer Duties and desk manual 2019
- Oregon PTA Leader's Manual
- Oregon PTA - Treasurer Resources
The FY21 Budget is approved by the Abernethy PTA members as a fundraising goal for the year. Budget adjustments to increase total expenditures mean that more income must be raised. Increases to the the total expenditures are only approved by a Membership vote at a Community Meeting. Budget reallocations of expenditures can be approved by a Board vote either at a Board Meeting or via electronic platform between meetings.
Officers/ Committee Chairs with proposals to increase expenditures of the Abernethy PTA should submit a formal request to the Executive Committee for consideration. Please complete the PTA Funding Request form and email to the PTA Treasurer.
The Executive Committee will consider the request and perform one the of the following options:
- Consider the circumstances and request that the Committee adhere to the approved expenditure budget line item.
- Propose a Board Vote to reallocate funds from another expense line item (Limited to 10% of fundraising goal)
- Propose a Membership Vote to increase the expenditure line item thereby increasing the total fundraising goal for the PTA.