The Abernethy PTA wants and needs you!
Join the Abernethy PTA to support our school and make it the best little school under the elms! Fill out the form below to sign up, then pay for your membership via the PTA Membership icon at the bottom.
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA), the nation’s first parent group in schools, has promoted the safety, education and health of children and families for more than 100 years. There are many reasons to join the Abernethy PTA:
- By getting involved you'll be part of the solution—helping to make positive changes and making yourself heard by voting. Only members can vote on important topics like PTA budget, fundraisers, and special projects.
- You'll stay in-the-know: PTA members receive additional communication about school news and activities.
- It's a great way to get to know the teachers, principal and staff of our school and connect with other parents.
- By joining the PTA you have a voice. It's a great place to exchange ideas.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A MEMBER?
To join the PTA online:
- Choose the membership level that is appropriate for you and your family.
- Fill out the form below to send us your registration information.
- Pay for your membership by selecting the green PTA Membership icon at the bottom of this page.
To join the PTA with a paper form and check:
If you prefer to register offline, you can fill out the printed form that came in your first day packet, write a check for the appropriate membership level, and either drop them off in the PTA basket in the office or give them to your child’s teacher.
ANNUAL DUES MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
Basic Membership – includes an individual membership and 1 vote ($11)
Family Membership – includes a dual membership and 2 votes ($22)
Silver Membership – includes an individual membership, 1 vote and a choice of:
- the Chinook Book App only ($26) or
- the physical Chinook Book + the App ($36).
Gold Membership – includes a dual membership, 2 votes and a choice of:
- the Chinook Book App only ($37) or
- the physical Chinook Book + the App ($47).
Please note that membership levels will be kept confidential. Membership dues are tax deductible.